Why this Event?
A not-to-be-missed appointment for exclusive evenings on board the Venetian Galleon during Carnival: unique occasions to live the craziest nights of the year in the charming and fascinating atmosphere of a
boat of other times.
After a toast with our crew on board, the Galleon will slowly start sailing towards the north part of the lagoon
sailing along the islands of Murano, Burano, Torcello and offering a charming panoramic view while on board you can taste the Great Carnival buffet with all the specialties prepared with care by our Chef on board. In the meanwhile our live band will liven up the evening with the most beautiful songs.
After dinner we will head towards Venice to toast in front of Saint Mark’s square, captured by the elegant magic of the most ancient Carnival of the world dancing the latest hits.
On board we will continue the party with carnival trumpets, frittelle, streamers, galani and a lot of fun until the moment of disembarkation.
Embarkation of guests in Venice – Museo Navale Welcome aperitif while sailing in Saint Mark’s basin.
Start buffet dinner while sailing to the north part of the lagoon: Murano, Burano, Torcello...
h. 22:00 ca.
At the end of dinner, toast in front of Saint Mark’s square
Disembarkation of guests in Venice – Museo Navale
Price per person:
Friday 22nd, and Thursday 28th of February and Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd of March: € 100,00
Saturday 23rd of February and Saturday 2nd of March: € 110,00
• The event will take place even in case of bad weather as the Galleon is equipped with a covering structure and heating.
• No money will be refunded for cancellations from 1st of November 2018.
• The embarkation time must be observed as the event is itinerant and it will not be possible to embark after that time. Please be punctual in order to avoid any misunderstandings or problems for the management and so as not to affect the success of the event. Non-participation in the event due to the late arrival of a client will not result in money being refunded.
• Please note that the dinner is a standing buffet with some seats and some tables in the prow and stern area that cannot be booked or reserved, so that you can use theme freely during the evening.
• Dress code: carnival costume or an elegant wear with mask.
• The menu includes red and white wines from the Veneto region and free-drink (water, coke, lemonsoda, Prosecco and beer) all event long. Spirits not included.
You may also like
Special Offer Price