Why this Event?
Ten unusual characters, a game to experiment and an insidious crime: this is the setting! Investigate the murder will teleport and immerse you in the magical atmosphere of another time. Precisely, towards the end of the 19th century.
Arriving in the property which is situated near the Grand Canal, you will take on the roles of detectives, a little like Sherlock Holmes, who have been called on to investigate an intriguing murder case. A multi-layered plot with a sophisticated game-inside-a-game mechanism, you will be left alone to unravel this mysterious case that will demand the best of your intuition and observation, problem solving and analytical skills!
Come dressed as a detective or even Sherlock Holmes.
- Take on the roles of detectives, just like Sherlock Holmes;
- The teamwork will be aid you to discover: the motive, how the crime was carried out, the killer;
- Perfect for people who love detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, investigative experiences;
- We will teleport and immerse you in the magical atmosphere of another time.
- Investigate the murder takes place in Venice, inside an historical property near the Grand Canal in the St. Mark’s District;
- The crime scene is set in a luxurious apartment furnished to the finest of standards with original antique furniture;
- Instructions as to how to reach the crime scene will only be shared with the participants at the beginning of the game.
- Minimum age is 14 years old;
- Not recommended for people sensitive to the game’s subject matter;
- Time may vary slightly depending on how long the participants need to reach the crime scene;
- Investigate the murder takes place in an property equipped with video surveillance;
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed;
- Photography is not allowed;
- Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed due to intellectual property protection and the signing of a non disclosure agreement by all participants;
- Participants can touch and examine everything in the property provided that this is done carefully and without forcing or damaging the objects;
- The “bodies” can be frisked but not moved;
- Min.4 - Max.10 people per departure;
- Come dressed as a detective or even Sherlock Holmes.
You may also like
Special Offer Price