Why this Event?
Are you ready to experience an all-new adventure?
Saturday 22nd February 2020 one of the most anticipated parties of the Venetian carnival awaits you at Ca 'Zeno... Casanova Grand Ball!
A long-standing event in the program of the Venice Carnival, Casanova Grand Ball is now in its 8th edition.
During the 2020 carnival, complicity, passion, forbidden pleasure and above all the focus of the event will be the scent of a woman that is one of the most powerful tools of attraction of course of our Casanova once again will be fascinated from the several scent of women.
On the last Saturday of Carnival get ready for a trip that promises to be magical, mysterious and exciting: ‘Scent of a Woman’ will give you the chance to enjoy an unforgettable evening!
A party to re-experience the emotions, the excesses and the practices of the carnivals of the past in the elegant setting of a historic Venetian palace ... Entertainment, masks, gala dinner and DJ music mix until late at night ... This is the event you can not miss!
● From 8.00 pm welcome aperitif in the splendid palace court, with the accompaniment of performances and live entertainment
● Dinner in the main hall (for the one who purchased the main hall ticket) of the building brightened up by shows and live music
● From 11.30 pm DJ music mix, open bar, carnival desserts, and dancing until late at night
Located in the San Polo district, near the Basilica dei Frari, Palazzo Zen is a magnificent example of a fifteenth-century Venetian noble residence.
Casanova Grand Ball is linked every year by a different theme, always inspired by the figure of Giacomo Casanova ... A traveler, poet, biographer, and man of questionable ethics, Casanova also had a stint in the military and advocacy carers, but never relinquished his passion for gambling! In the collective imagination, however, he is remembered above all as an implacable seducer and don Giovanni ... In fact, love was the nectar of his life, the dream he constantly aspired to.
Casanova had many lovers who wholeheartedly returned his romances... Who better than him then could accompany you in this fascinating adventure?
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020, in the beautiful location of Palazzo Ca’ Zeno, awaits you for an exclusive event awaits you!
• To join one of the most exciting parties of the Venice Carnival, this year in its 8th edition;
• Because of the evening's program, with served dinner, live music, shows, and entertainment ... and then a finale with DJ music mix until late at night;
• Because you will feel like the rich aristocrats of the Serenissima Republic, who during the carnival, indulged in unrestrained fun disguised behind the anonymity of masks and costumes!
• Dress code: historical costume is mandatory
• When booking please let us know your allergies or your preference for another menu such as vegan, vegetarian, etc.
• Get your early bird ticket now:
Full ticket (MAIN HALL) € 670,00 EARLY BIRD TILL 30th NOVEMBER 2019
Full ticket (MAIN HALL) € 750,00 FROM 1st DECEMBER 2019
Full ticket (MAIN HALL) and 1 costume with accessories (simple wig, shoes, cape) € 1250,00
Full ticket (SIDE HALL): DINNER € 500,00
After Dinner (entry at 11.30 PM) € 200,00
You may also like
Special Offer Price