Why this Event?
On this creative, informative and interactive guided photography tour, our professional photographer will instruct you on how to take expert photos in some lesser known but equally enchanting parts of Venice during the famous venetian carnival.
All you have to do is provide the camera (however modest) and you will have the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, composition, technique and capturing images that are perhaps less obvious, but that represent beautiful Venice just as effectively as St. Mark's Square. Capture the spirit of the city and maximise on how the light and the water complement one another. No previous experience is required. This tour will take you to the undiscovered hidden away areas of Castello and Cannaregio frequented only by Venetians. Each tour will be unique.
Our photographer will decide where to lead you depending on the time of day and the light in order to take the best photo. This tour is a great way to see real Venice and also to learn a skill that will be valuable in whichever amazing city you visit next!
Join us and try to take photos of the best carnival costumes and masks around the city!
- Join us and try to take photos of the best carnival costumes and masks around the city!
- Take the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, composition, technique and capturing images;
- A must-do experience for photography lovers;
- No previous experience is required;
- Each tour will be unique.
- Great advise on how to take the perfect photo from our English speaking professional photographer
- A great way to see Venice through the lens during the carnival.
- No camera included, please bring your own;
- Gratuities not included;
- This tour does not include inside visits to museum or attractions;
- Food and Drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Please come in full costume or with a Venetian cape and mask;
- This activity is not wheelchiair accesible;
- This activity operates rain or shine;
- You should bring a camera since this is a photography tour;
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
We start the tour from Saint Mark's square, under the arches of the Correr Museum.
You may also like
Special Offer Price