Why this Event?
Avanspettacolo Venezia invites you to one of the most Exclusive Carnival Grand Galas in the magnificent city of Venice to celebrate Carnival in a Dreamlike Location!
Project yourselves in the Venice of the Eighteenth Century wearing Lavishing Costumes and tasting Venetian Traditional Dishes in our 2019 Carnival Grand Galas, where Historical Re-Enactments and Mystical Atmospheres melt together with the Carnival Magic.
Let yourselves get carried away by an outburst of sets, costumes, lights and colours in a Sensory Journey among different times with Traditional Venetian Dances and our Grand Show Magic.
The Avanspettacolo Carnival evokes Vintage Atmospheres for giving Unique Memories!
- Welcome Drink, Gala Dinner, Carnival Grand Show Magic
€ 80 per person.
- Welcome Drink, Gala Dinner, Carnival Grand Show Magic, Classic Venetian Costume
€ 150 per person.
- Welcome Drink, Gala Dinner, Carnival Grand Show Magic, Premium Venetian Costume
€ 250 per person.
- Ticket for childen (0 - 11 years)
€ 40 per person
Saturday February 16th
Saturday February 23rd
Thursday February 28th
Saturday March 2nd
Tuesday March 5th
Saturday March 9th
– From 8 pm to 9 pm take part in the Welcome Drink in the Foyer, accompanied by the classical notes played by our master pianist!
– From 9 pm onwards taste the Refined Gala Dinner and admire the Carnival Grand Show Magic inside the sumptuous Theatre Hall!
– Get enchanted by the variety performances of professional international artists, singers, dancers, musicians, acrobats and contorsionists!
– Fall in love with the beauty of the Theatre Hall, embellished with majestic chandeliers and antique statues!
- Welcome Drink;
- The Refined Gala Dinner including a starter, a first course, a second course, a dessert, a coffee, unlimited water and 1⁄2 a bottle of wine per person;
- Carnival Grand Show Magic.
- Extra Food & Beverage.
- Carnival Grand Show Magic suitable for all ages;
- The venue of Avanspettacolo is on the outskirts of Venice in the mainland, just 10 min by taxi from Venice Piazzale Roma;
- Free Parking;
- Cloakroom Service;
- Costumes are not mandatory;
- Elegant Dress Code;
- Pets allowed.
- Please note:
We kindly ask you to reach the venue between 19:00 and 19:30 for the Costume Rehearsal and Wearing helped by the staff of the Atelier.
You may also like
Special Offer Price