Venice Palace 14

Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century

Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century, by the Venetian noble family Zenobio. Since 1850 the Palace belongs to the Armenian Mekhitarist Fathers of Venice. In the palace the two main halls can be visited: the Stuccoes' Hall and the Mirrors' Hall. On the walls of the Stuccoes' Hall there are three precious paintings by Luca Carlevarjis, a predecessor of the Venetian 17th century view painters.

The Venice Arsenale used to be the heart of the Venice naval industry from the XII century. One of the largest production centres of pre-industrial age
The palace was built around 1550 by the Cubli family, wealthy Greek merchants ,and the architecture is attributed to Jacopo Sansovino, a follower of Michelangelo
Typical Venetian Style Palace of XVII Century near the "Ca' D'Oro" Area, houses the German-Italian Cultural Association