A not-to-be-missed appointment for an exclusive evening on board the Venetian Galleon during Carnival: a unique occasion to live the craziest night of the year in the charming and fascinating atmosphere of a
boat of other times.
After a toast with our crew on board, the Galleon will slowly start sailing towards the north part of the lagoon
sailing along the islands of Murano, Burano, Torcello and offering a charming panoramic view while on board you can taste the Great Carnival buffet with all the specialties prepared with care by our Chef on board.
After dinner we will head towards Venice to toast in front of Saint Mark’s square, captured by the elegant magic of the most ancient Carnival of the world.
On board we will continue the party with carnival trumpets, frittelle, streamers, confetti, galani and a lot of fun until the moment of disembarkation.
- Elegant atmosfere for a special night on the Venetian Galleon;
- Charming views of the northern part of the lagoon;
- Taste of traditional Venetian dishes carefully cooked by a renowned Chef;
- Sail alongside the islands of Murano, Torcello and Sant'Erasmo and San Francesco del Deserto, Burano with its characteristic coloured houses;
- Scenic view of Saint mark's basin and the historical palaces and hotels of the ancient city.
- Red and white wines from the Veneto region
- Prosecco and beer
- Soft drinks
- Spirits are not included and can be paid for directly at the bar.
- Dress: Costume and mask;
- The dinner will be a standing buffet, a few seats are available but can not be reserved;
- The event will take place even in case of bad weather as the Galleon is equipped with a covering structure and heating;
- The boat is also accessible to the differently-abled;
- The embarkation time must be observed as the event is itinerant and it will not be possible to embark after that time. Please be punctual in order to avoid any misunderstandings or problems for the management and so as not to affect the success of the event. Non-participation in the event due to the late arrival of a client will not result in money being refunded.
- THERE IS A SERVICE CHARGE OF 3.5% ADDED TO ALL PAYMENTS
20.00 Embarkation of guests in Venice - Naval Museum. Welcome aperitif while sailing in Sant Mark's basin
20.30 Start buffet dinner while sailing to the north part of the lagoon: Murano, Burano, Torcello
22.00 ca At the end of the dinner, toast in front of Saint Mark's Square
00.00 Disembarkation of guests in Venice - Naval Museum
Great Carnival Buffet
Spritz (typical Venetian drink) with savoury snacks
Puff pastry tarts
Lightly fried crab nipper
Fried olives “all’ascolana” (filled with meat sauce)
“Lasagna” with meat sauce Delicate fish risotto
Assorted slices of pizza
Selection of sliced salami and cheeses with fresh vegetables and small bread rolls
(Parma ham, cured raw beef with rucola salad, "sopressa" - typical Venetian salami, roasted pig, typical cheeses, Grana Padano d.o.p.)
Seasonal fresh fruit
Typical Venetian biscuits "Buranelli" Carnival sweets